Toronto Web Design – Web Development
Toronto Web Design is Marketing your business! That is essentially why everyone wants a website. They want to market their business or organization to the masses. Well, we build websites with marketing in mind.
Each customer has an approach which is unique based on their type of business. Some may want just an informational website. Some want an educational or even one of the most common and popular, e-Commerce. Your ideas need to be expressed through an online presence, but they are only beneficial if your target market can find them. Our websites take your potential exposure seriously and build accordingly.
A WordPress CMS Company – Toronto Web Design
FVWD Enterprises is a WordPress CMS company and provides Toronto Web Design. Our approach allows our clients flexibility and room to thrive online. A website is an ever-growing online organism, and the structure should always allow for you to expand. Perhaps you start with a basic 5-page website today, but down the road decide to add a selling component to your website. You can do this with ease, just ask us how!
Your website visitors will find visiting your website beneficial as they quickly find the information they are seeking. We work within a 1-2 click strategy so your potential clients can be exposed to your business efficiently.
Have A Web Ready Site
When it comes to websites, there is more to a pretty picture and some jazzy content to entice your customers. Your imagery needs to be optimized, and yes, we do that. Linking within the website also has to compliment a potential SEO marketing campaign so we build that into the website strategy. None of our Toronto Web Design websites require SEO prep work if you ever decide to run a Search Engine Optimization campaign.
If you are looking to rebuild your current website with a new presence, we can accommodate that easily. Sometimes it is just a matter of a few tweaks here and there. However, sometimes a complete overhaul is in cards.
Let’s talk about your web development project today.
Standard Web Development Package - Used As a Guideline OnlyAll Web Builds are Different, Pricing Shown Here May Not Be The Price Billed for Your Web Development Project
- Up to 25 Mobile Optimized Web Pages Built
- Core Page Imagery Optimized for Search Engines
- Social Media Integration including standard connections to social media
- Social sharing with core social platforms
- Instagram feed set up if so desired
- Event Calendar system set up if so desired
- Project Image Gallery
- Contact Page with Contact form and information
- Structured Navigation, Top Menu, Footer Menus
- Branded colours, logo, carried through theme of website
- Blog area set up for articles and information
- Customizable Footer for Business information
- Video integration set up – If you have video
- Onboard security software installed and set up to assist in protecting your online assets
- Website Sitemap created, implemented, submitted to major search engines for indexing *
- SEO Meta Tags implemented for all Optimized Core pages during web build **
- Google Analytics Setup
- Mobile Call Now quick button on Mobile Version of site (optional)
- Instagram Setup & #Hashtag Research if so desired
- 3 months of website maintenance included once website rebuild goes live
- 1 Hour Online Marketing Consultation Session
* Sitemap being submitted to search engines for indexing is not a SEO marketing campaign or program. It is done to provide your website the jump start it may need to get indexed properly.
** We will research and add the SEO marketing tags for your core pages on your website. This is not a marketing program, but coincides with the indexing of your website.
All Content is the responsibility of the client and must be provided by the client. We have a strict copyright infringement policy so all content must be created by / owned by the client. Image attribution is required if imagery acquired from 3rd party sources.
If you are interested in our Toronto Web Design services, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you to discuss your project further and of course, provide you with a quote!